Polycarbonate and silicate glass with air gap for protection against chemical influences
SICURTEC_AIR, made of highly-resistant and highly-elastic polycarbonate as well as extremely hard silicate glass, offers particular protection against chemical influences.
The polycarbonate effectively protects employees and inventory against workpieces or fragments that are thrown out of the work area in the event of an accident. However, it is susceptible to chemical influences such as coolants or lubricants. For this reason, SICURTEC_AIR includes extremely hard silicate glass which protects the polycarbonate from these chemical influences. The name of the product results from an air gap between glass and polycarbonate that characterizes this solution. Although it is a more conventional technology, it convinces with its attractive price and the effectiveness that has been proven many times.
Our product is tested, certified and has a lot more advantages to offer
- Ideal for all high-speed machine tools
- Tested and certified according to all relevant standards
- Protects employees from serious injuries
- Protects the inventory from costly damage
- Perfect view of all manufacturing processes
- Available in various sizes
- Special solutions possible
- Perfect protection against chemical influences
- Particularly durable compared to pure polycarbonate
- Less mirror effects than pure polycarbonate
- Window replacement every 5 years instead of every 2 years
Frame systems for perfect sealing of the machine safety window
Chemical influences, such as contact with cooling lubricants, can cause considerable damage to machine safety windows. Unless, for example, the window with glass is glued into a stainless steel frame. As a all-round provider, we provide you with three standard frame profiles with L, Z and S profiles. Due to the product flexibility, all three profile types can be adapted to any pane thickness according to the desired retention effect. Same applies to frames, which are developed by us especially to customer requirements and which are produced as already glued and finished elements.
Further edge protection
Are you using an existing frame profile? No problem. The options NBR and ALU are compatible with every frame profile.